All designs have pockets, waist tie, and adjustable neck strap. Lengths vary. Custom made by seamstress Judy Crider exclusively for TennisAlley! Most are $42; martini apron is $34
- Wimbledon Grass: Vivid yellow tennis balls are splashed on a green grass background on this fun apron! 25" long, cotton
- Green Love: Green and purple "love" tennis pattern and complementary braided beige trim adorn this 31" poly+cotton apron in kelly green
- Black Love-Deuce: Red and white LOVE / DEUCE pattern and braided ivory trim are a cool complement on this black 31" poly+cotton apron
- Ball Hog: Our own fiesty Ball Hog and optic yellow & navy trim make this 31" blue apron a true original (art by KIS Designs)
- Strawberries 'n Racquets: Cheerful yellow balls, blue racquets, and red berries adorn this dark green 31" apron; Rasta-inspired trim
- Pink Racquets: Ultra-cute with pink racquet pattern on pocket and pink balls on trim make this one-of-a-kind apron extra special; 31" kelly green
- Blue with Green Dots: Another one-of-a-kind! Blue pocket with white and green tennis design; green trim with big white dots
- Tennis Happy Hour: This waist-wrap martini apron is a must-have for your team's social diva—the one who plans all the post-match fun!
Aprons - selection
Talented seamstress Judy Crider has a special connection to the game of tennis: "I've been sewing since about 8 years old but more importantly my interest in tennis began when my granddaughter, Sarah Hamner, began playing at the age of 4. She is now 18, just played in the US Open, and now in her freshman year at the University of South Carolina! I'm a proud Grandma!